15 Reasons to stay with us
- Experience true wilderness, the dark skies with a million stars
- Just 2 hours (135km) from Nagpur city and Airport, just 300 metres off the metal road
- Unfenced, forested property , wild exteriors with beautiful luxurious interiors
- Undisturbed stay, away from the village lights and sounds
- Exclusive stay in a villa, option of booking a single room or the entire property
- Ultimate comforts offered, air conditioned rooms, dining and hall
- 24 hours power back up with a generator
- Meals with local Indian cuisine made just for you to suit your taste
- 24x7 coffee and tea, tea maker for self help, unlimited bottled water
- Free Wifi
- 10 minute drive from the Park Gate (Khutwanda)
- Conservation based activities
- Walking safaris and a variety of wildlife movies available
- An array of Books and reading material
- Warm and friendly local staff at your service 24x7, run by wildlife conservationists
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME:
Check in time - 1 pm
Check out time - 11:30 am
BOOKING CHARGES INCLUDE:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited tea/coffee
- Bottled water
- Complementary WiFi (limited to low speed accessibility)
- Use of swimming pool (unattended pool)
- Interactive kitchen
- Reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to the date of arrival will incur a 20% charge
- Reservations cancelled 15 – 29 days prior to date of arrival will incur a 50% charge
- Reservations cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival date will incur a 100% charge
- There are no refunds for early check-outs and "no shows"
- If the number of guests on your reservation is reduced, once the reservation is paid, no refunds shall be offered
- Experience wildlife viewing in our backyard
- Viewing wildlife documentaries
- Experience wildlife conservancy
- Nature walk
- Jungle patrol
- The Machaan experience
- Bicycling safari
- Sunset drives
- Birding trails
- Conservation activities (Learn camera trapping and more)
- Tracking the tiger (Plaster casts of pug marks and more)
MORE ABOUT TADOBA ANDHARI TIGER RESERVE (TATR) AND ITS BUFFER:
With 625 sq km of the core and 1100 sq km buffer, TATR is one of the finest Reserves in the country. Situated in the Chandrapur District in Maharashtra State, it is home to 3 large carnivores, namely Tiger, Leopard and Dhole (wild dog), along with high densities of Sloth Bear, a variety of Deer and Antelopes and an array of small nocturnal wild animals and bird life.
TATR is 135 km from Nagpur and 40 km from Chandrapur. Taxis are available from Nagpur and Chandrapur.
Safaris can be booked online through mahaecotourism.gov.in. The park remains closed for tourism on Tuesday.
Core safaris are in the tourism zone of the central 625 sq km of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve. The buffer area has 5 buffer tourism zones, each approximately 40-50 sq km. The buffer zones are adjacent to the core with similar forest and equally exciting wildlife sightings. With no fencing between the core and the buffer, wild animal movement between the two zones are is commonly seen.
The local villagers manage and benefit financially from the tourism in these 5 buffer zones.